Innovation and Excellence in Physical Education
Join us for Discovery 2022
Due to COVID restrictions on Victorian teachers attending face2face professional learning in
February 2022, we have rescheduled the DISCOVERY
conference to Thursday 24th March, 2022 from 4-9pm.
After consultation with teachers and educational leaders this conference will occur during ‘twilight hours’ to maximise accessibility whilst minimising the impact on school programs. The conference will now be conducted online with each participant able to attend multiple electives ‘live’ on the evening.
Anytime access will be granted for three months after the conference to allow delegates ample time to access the resources and incorporate into their own teaching and learning.
The conference program focuses on the contribution Health, Physical Education and Sport make to student achievement, engagement and wellbeing in particular:
• Student centred pedagogies and creativity
• Meaningful integration of ICT in HPE
• Developing excellence in Teaching and Learning
• Student engagement and well-being
• Curriculum planning and assessment
• Personal and social learning
Discovery 2022 gives teachers from primary,
secondary and special schools the opportunity to:
• Choose from 20 high quality ‘live’ elective workshops, which will all be recorded and available on demand post conference for 3 months
• Engage in 4 live, interactive sessions throughout the twilight conference
• Access the latest update and resources from the
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
• Participate in contemporary, inclusive and practical aspects of health, physical education and sport education.
• Access sessions tailored to the Australian and
Victorian Curriculum or the VCE study designs
Plus for School registration option:
• Access to a world-renowned presenter delivering a keynote address on the latest evidence relating to learning in physical education
• Access an additional 27 pre-recorded sessions available ‘on demand’ post conference for 3 months
• Unlimited number of staff access to all sessions
Schools who purchase the ‘School Registration
Option’ option will gain access to all live sessions
for unlimited staff, all resources and recordings in
addition to the full suite of on demand sessions. This access will provide over 45 hours of HPE recordings from over 35 dynamic, high-quality presenters via live and on demand sessions.
What teachers are saying about Peak
Thank you Amanda and Rob for your ongoing commitment to help teachers in our area to improve student outcomes. Your resources and PD sessions are by far the best ones I have attended and I encourage as many of my faculty to attend them as possible knowing the difference it will make within our school.